Psychotherapist in London since 2014, my approach is based on powerful tools to get to know you better and allow you to regain confidence in the future and in your own resources! In association with this integrative Humanist orientation as well as some CBT tools. I also believe in the mind and body connection using polyvagal approach.
I take care to establish a climate of presence, of deep listening in confidentiality and non-judgment. Between the weight of the past and the fear of the future, therapeutic analysis helps concretely to a better understanding of oneself; it contributes to an improvement in symptoms and a feeling of well-being.
Typical issues I do cover with adults and young adults (Minimum 18 years old)
- Anxiety (panic attacks, Stress)
- Trauma (whether relational following traumatic injuries and ruptures in the past, or following accidents)
- Professional Burn-out, Bullying and Harassment
- Inter-relational tensions, couple therapy, conflict, divorce, lack of communication, anger management, how to learn to “fight well”
- The issues around lack of self-confidence: fear of failing, managing internal criticism, lack of insurance, imposter syndrome, fear of change
It is confidential and is a collaboration - my clients are referred by past clients, word and mouth, HR, GP’s and psychiatrists.
Looking forward to meeting with you.